Monday, April 11, 2011

My Pregnancy!

Since Riley is here I thought I would write about my pregnancy. I would have done this sooner but it seem to never make time to sit at the computer and type or when I do sit down it is time to feed the little man... since he is eating every two hours!

Total Weight Gain: Gained 28lbs
Maternity Clothes: I had to wear maternity jeans and pants for most of the pregnancy. I wore some of pants I already had.. I just used the safety pin trick! My hips got bigger! I got a few maternity shirts but for the most part I wore shirts I already had.
Movement: Riley became the most active towards the end of the pregnancy. And mostly in the afternoon and at night. I loved see his foot stick out my side!
Sleep: At the beginning I didn't sleep much- I had to pee like every hour. Then I got to point where I was sleeping good. Then back to having to pee every hour.
Cravings: I didn't really crave anything in particular. Certain foods just tasted good! I had Chocolate Milk almost every night. I also loved grapes and strawberries with cream cheese fruit dip!
Symptoms: At the beginning, I had headaches every evening. I also had the wost heartburn!! It was horrible... and Riley doesn't have the hair to prove it! haha! I was sooo lucky I had NO morning sickness!! The day before my water broke I did feel sick to my stomach and I got sick. I had high blood pressure throughout the pregnancy, but it was not extreme. At my last appointment (the day my water broke) I had some protein in my urine and was showing signs of preeclampsia.



37 Weeks

I wish I had a picture of my belly at 39 weeks before I had him! I can't believe how fast the pregnancy went. It flew by! Overall, I had a pretty smooth pregnancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment