Sunday, March 13, 2011

Waiting...

Riley's due date is two weeks away and I am getting very anxious. I am reading up, cleaning the house and making sure that I am prepared (as prepared as I possibly can be) for his arrival. But as I am doing that I am getting very overwhelmed. Questions fill my head.. I think my brain is going to explode. I am ready? Do we have everything we need? Can I do this? Nursing.. am I going to be able to did it? Is it going to be too hard? Are we going to be able to make it when my pay check is docked? And that is just a few....

Not to mention... as of now I am not 100% sure I am even going to have a job next year. We can't make it on one income.

I try not to worry about everything... but it is hard. I am a bit of a worry wart. I know that everything will work out how God intends it to be. And whatever that is... we will be fine and make it threw!

On the other hand... I am so anxious and ready.. And whatever questons or worries I have don't matter! I couldn't be more excited to be a mother!! I am so ready to see my little boy!!

1 comment:

  1. I know you are worried but I promise it will all be ok! We are praying fir ya! And seriously if you need anything no matter what just ask! :)

    ReplyDelete