Wednesday, February 9, 2011

First Blog!

As the arrival of our little boy, Riley, quickly approaches, I thought having a blog would be a good idea. Blogging important events in his life sounded like a great idea! So I will catch everyone up. Tristin and I have been married for 3 years and I am into my second year of teaching. It was my plan to wait until after my first year and then we would start trying to have a baby. I had heard that sometimes it takes a while to conceive after being on birth control for a long time, so in June 2010 I decided to stop taking the BC... thinking it could be while until a little Dozier was made. In July, it was time for monthly gift to arrive. I was only 4 days late. I thought that it could be off because I just stopped taking the BC. But I decided to take a test because what if?? And It was POSTIVE.. all 4 of them! We both could not believe it... it happened so quick! But we couldn't have been more excited!
Oh, and It was about a week before our Anniversary.. Happy Anniversary to us! :)

Right now, I am 33 weeks. Riley is due March 27! We are anxiously waiting his arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment